SuperSeed Sesame Fusilli with tuna & peach
1) Cook the pasta for 5 minutes in salty boiling water. Drain, set aside.
2) Cut the tuna in cubes (2cm*2cm) and marinate it in extra virgin olive oil, salt & pepper for minimum of 30 minutes or overnight.
3) Heat your frying pan to high temperature with grape seed oil and seal the tuna cubes. Do not be tempted to do it quickly, make sure each side is crisp.
4) When it is done, put them aside on a plate to let the extra oil drain away.
5) Cut up the peach (or strawberries) in smaller cubes the tuna.
6) Place the cooked pasta on a plate, put the fried tuna on the top. Season and sprinkle some extra virgin olive oil and basil on the top.
7) Finish it off with a pinch of sesame seed.