Viva Strawberry Rocky Road
Viva strawberry rocky road
This recipe was created by Viva Strawberry. Visit their website for more lovely strawberry recipe ideas and all you ever want to know about strawberries!
Our Viva strawberry rocky road is a decadent and quick way to indulge. Whip up a batch when you’re expecting visitor, just don’t expect it to last long! It’s the ultimate naughty but nice snack.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: n/a
- 400g plain gluten free chocolate
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 50g unsalted butter
- 250g Viva strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 apple peeled and cut into chunks
- 100g blanched almonds
- 100g dried sour cherries
- Icing sugar to dust
- Line an 8” square tin or small roasting tray with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the chocolate, syrup and butter over a pan of simmering water.
- In a bowl, mix the Viva strawberries, apple, nuts and cherries.
- Once the chocolate has melted, pour over the fruit and nuts and stir to combine. P
- our the mixture into the prepared tin, and allow to set.
- Turn the Rocky Road out, and cut into chunks before dusting with icing sugar.